BREAKING NEWS

KANA BYTS - SENXATION - STREAM NOW!!!!

Saturday 17 October 2015

TRUEDY VS YEZI BATTLE (UNPRETTY RAPSTAR 2: EPISODE 6)

TRUEDY VS YEZI BATTLE (UNPRETTY RAPSTAR 2: EPISODE 7)





 
Yezi:
Hey Truedy don't bawl (like a child) and listen to me
Your rap is just a nonsense copy rap, take that in mind
You are just following a gifted voice (nnot sure)
You're a faker who can never become real
You're a faker without conscience
You said you were full of confidence, but what are you scared of?
Why are you telling us to get away of 'Yoon Mirae' story? So ridiculous
From head to toe, you are copying 'T (Mirae)
You're forever fake fake!

Truedy:
TRUEDY
I'm the first ambitious spirit you've seen
You cannot even look at me, close your eyes and raise up the white flag
I gain/ earn while just playing around, I'm not normal
I go my way, I know what I have to do
What do you know about me, do not jugde me
Maybe my height is shorter than yours but I still have many other things taller
This is a killing hook, look at my black hood good
I'm heading to the top, Hollywood

Yezi:
In the diss battle last time, you re-used rap lines so comfortably
While the others stayed up to write new rap, you used an old rap
Is this the "Real Hip Hop" that you've been talking about?
Your pretending itself has created critism from netizens
Gilme was right, you who always look at "Mirae" don't have any future (Mirae means future in Korean)
I wonder if it's called the first "black people" in Korea, or if it's called the first impersonating rapper in Eunpyeonggu

Share this:

 
Copyright © 2014 KOREANFEMALERAPPERDAILY.COM. Designed by OddThemes